Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jazz win 128-104 vs Warriors

vs
104 - 128
Season Series: Jazz 2-0
Jazz Record: 50-26
Home Record: 31-8
 Jazz got off to another good start.  76 points in the first half.  Korver was hitting his 3's, Memo was hitting his 3's, Matthews was hitting his 3's.  Pretty much everyone was hitting shots, it seemed like even Jerry could have thrown up some shots and hit them as well.  Allston and I had fun.  I like sitting in the corner seats like this about half way up the upper bowl.  It just seems like i'm not looking around people's heads quite as much.

Its good to see the Jazz play so well and not repeat last year's crap like end of the season.
I'm getting all excited for the Playoffs.  I love going to playoff games.  Being at the game tonight made made me all eager.


















Dallas came back and won their game in overtime.... so still half game up on the Jazz.
Jazz Confidence: 92%

No comments: