Monday, March 15, 2010

Jazz win 112-89 vs Wizards

vs
89 - 112
Wizards Logo - Alternate '97-'07
Jazz Logo - Secondary '79-'96

Season Series: Jazz 1-0
Jazz Record: 43-24
Home: 26-8

Allston and I went to the game. Allston got to wear his nice new Jazz jersey and had his hair colored blue to go with it. A ton of people got there late... there were a lot of empty seats when the game started.

Here he is, he makes me jealous of his Jazz jersey. I think i'll get me a green one.

This picture is here for a reason, i'll explain down below.


Gaines is the man

After going up for a shot inside, Williams went down and then was slow to get up... he then went out of the game.

  1. This was what we wanted to see from the Jazz... a good ol blowout win. The 2nd and 3rd quarter were all Jazz. 4th quarter was all garbage time because the Jazz went into it up 90-60.
  2. I hope the Jazz get all healed up. Man a whole bunch of them are looking all banged up. AK and Price did play this game from being all banged up.
  3. Gaines had a good game. I'm excited to see what this guy will do the rest of the year and the coming years. He's pretty darn good already. I like seeing the pressure he puts on the other team and he's always trying to make something happen.
  4. This was alot better defense for the Jazz. The Wizards only scored 89, and would have scored even less if there were not so much garbage time at the end. The Jazz really held them too and didn't let them run.
  5. I'll never understand why people leave Jazz games so early. This is the explanation for the picture above. There was a big old family sitting next to us who got up and left the game before the 3rd quarter was even over. I sort of understand leaving a couple minutes early in a blowout game (though i would never even do that), but seriously why do people pay to go to a game if they are going to leave before the 4th quarter even starts. I just don't get it. I guess it all comes down to the reason why people are there. I'm sure i am there at the game for a different reason than most of those who leave early.
Jazz Confidence: 78%

No comments: