Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ogden Raptors vs Orem Owlz: Game 2

2011 Playoffs, South Division Game 2
vs
2 - 5
Series Tied 1-1

I just hope someday i can go to a dang Raptors playoff game when they win. I'll put more on here about this game later. I'm goin to bed.

We had nice seats right behind the Raptors dugout. Lots of room and no one in front of us. Seriously though, i would love to go to a playoff game when the Raptors win. I've only been to 3 playoff games because the playoffs don't last long, but all three games have really been frustrating. This one was probably the worst. The Raptors couldn't hit anything off the Owlz starting pitcher. The Owlz pitcher was pitching a perfect game up until the 7th inning. The Raptors had only 1 hit going into the 9th inning. They did make it a tiny interesting in the bottom of the 9th by getting two runs and having a man on 2nd base, but not quite enough in the end.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R H E
Orem 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 3
5 7 1

Ogden 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
2 4 1


I do love the atmosphere at these baseball playoff games. I wish there were more games to go to, but there are only 4 teams to make the playoffs and they only play best of 3 game series. I was not quite as happy as Allston was at this point of the game.

This is why i wasn't quite as happy.

No comments: