Monday, December 22, 2008

Go Bears GO

The Bears are still in the playoff hunt with two games left. If the Bears can get the win tonight against the Packers they will be tied in the NFC North with the Vikings. What better game than against the Packers who wiped the Bears last time. I'm excited for the game, it should be really good.

The game also means alot for my fantasy football team. I finished the season in first place but lost the first playoff game and am now playing for third place. I'm behind in the matchup this week but have 5 players on the Bears on my team. Greg Olsen TE, Robbie Gould K, Chicago Def, Charles Tillman DB, and Lance Briggs DL. If the Bears do well i have a good chance of winning, and if not i will most likely lose.

Its definately fitting that my last players of the last week are on the Bears. Go Bears.

No comments: