Monday, December 13, 2010

Game 26: Utah Jazz vs Golden State Warriors

vs
108 - 95
Season Record: 18-8

Uh.. it was a fun game. I don't really have any expert analysis of the game for you tonight. The Jazz just won.
Season Series vs Warriors: Tied 1-1

One thing though... since Paulness commented about Gordon Hayward a few posts ago i was watchin him a bit during the first six minutes he was in. I'd follow him even when he didn't have the ball, see how he does things, get some more opinion on the guy, hopefully see some good things from him, i made an interesting observation. Let me share. I don't know if anyone who reads this has actually watched him when he doesn't have the ball and he is running around, but he has a funny look about him. A funny sort of prance around the court. I don't know if this is making much sense, but he looks funny without the ball. Almost like he is skipping around the court without a care in the world. It was pretty funny i thought, but on a serious note, it makes him seem pretty soft to me. I hope he gets better and more tough. Or maybe i was just way off in my observation i don't know. Maybe it was just a weird few minutes for him and he doesn't normally do that. I'll have to watch more of him and see. He just kind of prances around the court. I don't mean to be hard on the guy, i do like him ok and really hope he can make it in the NBA and become a real good player for the Jazz. I like him and hope he has success... even with his pansy prance.









Allston likes playing Mario during breaks and stuff. I swear that kid has to be doing something all the time. He can't just sit and hold still... ever.




Allston and i love the pregame stuff and starting lineups. We hate to miss it, so we almost always make it to the games on time so we don't miss it.


Pregame:
Season Series vs Warriors: 0-1 Warriors
Allston and I are 2-0 at games this season so far.

2 comments:

Paul said...

The Jazz need to play Evans more and Hayward never.

Geoff said...

I like Evans. He's got a lot of ability.