Saturday, April 25, 2009

Jazz lose 94-108 vs Lakers- First Round Game 4

The Jazz looked great the 1st quarter but after that they didn't have another good quarter. It wasn't really very close through the rest of the game. This took the series to 3-1 for the Lakers and the Jazz were going back to L.A. for game 5. I didn't get a picture from where our seats were but they were just about the same as the seats we had for game 3 but just on the other side of the arena. Felicia and I had fun going but it sucks the Jazz lost. Allston didn't go to this game with us. We should have taken him with us, he seemed to be a good luck boy when he came to games with me.


We got all dressed up and painted and such. It was pretty much fun.



I like my sign but they wouldn't let me take it in. Poop is bad you know.

No comments: