Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 2 Bears at Cowboys

vs
27 - 20
Season Record: 2-0



Now the Bears are 2-0 for the season for the first time since 2006. I am happy to see a better start of the season for the Bears, and hope they can keep winning. In their wins they haven't dominated or anything, but a win is a win. I wonder when the Cowboys are going to stop being so over-hyped. All anyone on the radio could talk about is how surprising and shocking that the Cowboys are 0-2. The Cowboys were favored in this game more than any other game in the league this week except the Packers against the Bills. Just seems kinda funny to me. There is so much hype for them that it seems like every season they are just about guaranteed to disappoint and not meet expectations.

Anyway, the game was good and i'm glad the Bears got some good offense going. They'll win most of their games if they can score 27 points every game.




NFC North
Bears 2-0
Packers 2-0
Lions 0-2
Vikings 0-2

2 comments:

Paul said...

I like your new logo, but I don't care about your Bears or any other NFL team for that matter.

Are you going to join my fantasy basketball league?

Geoff said...

Yeah dude. Maybe some day you'll be all about the Bears. Jazz season is right around the corner tho. That will be great.
I didn't check my email in a bit but i did join your league now.