Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jazz Time, NBA is here


Jazz pre-season basketball starts tomorrow night. I'm glad its NBA time again. I think this will be a good year for NBA watching. It'll be interesting to see how the Jazz do with the bunch of new people. I also hope to see James, Wade, and Bosh get wiped as much as possible. I would like that a lot. I'm sure i'll be speaking more about those three during the season.

It was also interesting. Boozer is out about 8 weeks with a hand injury. His anticipated return is early December. With Boozer, i doubt it will be that soon. I'm sure it will take him longer to heal. Silly Boozer.. poor Bulls. I don't wish anything bad on the guy and don't like seeing him hurt, its just not surprising to hear he is hurt. If you've read my blog you know i was never a Boozer hater while he was here in Utah. I always wanted him to succeed and always hoped he would get better and better. Now that he's not a Jazz man, i don't have to like him any more tho. I think he's kinda silly and i'm glad the Bulls have to deal with him now.

No comments: