Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pre 3: Utah Jazz at Phoenix Suns

Preseason Game 3
vs
105 - 100
Preseason Records:
Jazz 3-0
Suns 1-3

Not on TV again. I listened to some of the 4th quarter on the radio online. Seems like the bench is being able to do a bit more. Fes is really getting in there. He's playing hard but isn't always very consistent. I don't have much else to say. Jazz 3-0 pre-season.

The game ended up pretty close in the end. The Jazz had the lead most of the game and let the Suns back in it in the 4th... only to pull away by 10 again... and let the Suns back in in the final couple minutes. BUT, the Jazz keep pushing them down. It is just pre-season so there's really not a whole lot to take from these games. I just enjoy the Jazz playing again, i haven't ever really got into pre-season games.

I'm liking some of the new players on the Jazz. I'd like to watch some more of them when the games are on TV and be able to talk more about them, but seems pretty good. I don't have anything else tonight.


No comments: