Monday, October 18, 2010

Pre 6: Utah Jazz at LA Lakers

Preseason Game 6
vs
99 - 94
Preseason Records:
Jazz 6-0
Lakers 2-3

I didn't even know there was a Jazz game on tonight. I swear it wasn't on the schedule a while back when i put the schedule on this blog. I turned on the radio and it was on and there was 2 minutes left in the game. Any win over the Lakers feels good. I really don't like those guys. Just looking at pictures from the game makes me dislike them even more. It was a nice surprise to turn on the radio and hear the end of a Jazz win over the Lakers.

So thats about all i've got, i'm liking this Jazz team and the new players. Hayward had a great game tonight against the Lakers. This looks like a tough Jazz team. I hope when the regular season comes they can keep playing like this. I hope they will play against every team like they have, like they should win.

No comments: