Saturday, January 15, 2011

Divisional Round: AFC Matchups

vs
21 - 28
14-2 ................... 12-5
Season Meetings: Tied 1-1
at NYJ: Jets 28-14
at NE: Patriots 45-3
Prediction: Patriots Win
The Jets are a good team, but this was probably a surprise to just about everyone. During pre-game, all the commentator guys picked the Patriots to win. Everyone has been raving lately about how good the Patriots are and how they will be in the Super Bowl and whatnot. Well, the Jets beat them. It was a bit of a surprise to me, but i'm not too sad about it. I feel like if the Bears beat the Packers and make it to the Super Bowl that i'd rather they played the Jets than the Patriots. I think they'd have a better chance against the Jets. The Steelers could be there and i'm not really sure about the Bears matching up against them.


vs
31 - 24
12-4 .................... 13-4
Season Meetings: Tied 1-1
at PIT: Ravens 17-14
at BAL: Steelers 13-10
Prediction: Ravens Win
I thought i was going to be right about this prediction. The Ravens were up 21-7 at halftime. The second half was all the Steelers tho. I was 0-2 on my picks for today.

No comments: