Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jerry Sloan Thoughts 1

Jerry Sloan was what made the Jazz great for me. I can't believe the day has finally come that will be the end of coach Sloan. I have always thought that this team will lose a lot when they lose Jerry. I've always been worried that when Jerry goes, so will the consistency and winning seasons of the Jazz. I really hope that doesn't happen, but we will see. In the past 5 or so years i've listened to radio shows where you had a few people here or there call in and say they wanted Jerry gone. They said he was bringing the Jazz down and without him they could win a title. I just CANNOT understand how these people can even think that at all. Look at what Jerry has done here, how many other teams in the league have had the overall success the Jazz have had? They are in the playoffs like every frickin year. They had 1 losing season under Jerry.

What i say is that the Utah Jazz franchise is an incredibly worse team without Jerry Sloan as the head coach. I hope it doesn't go too wrong for the Jazz. I am really worried though. The Jazz have had so much success, i'm worried those days are over. I still hold the Jazz a lot higher than any other team in the NBA, but they have taken a major drop in my book in the last week since Jerry stepped down. I have been disappointed in the Jazz before, but that was just because of bad play or a disappointing loss to the Bulls in the finals or something like that. However, those were just things that happen as a fan of a team. They let you down sometimes in that way. This week though is the first time i have felt any kind of disgust for the Jazz. I've never had these type of feelings for the Jazz organization before. I hope it gets less rather than more because i don't like it.
Here watch a nice video of some highlights of Sloan.


The press conference...



More Jerry stuff coming soon....

No comments: