Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week 1 Bears vs Falcons

vs
30 - 12
Season Record: 1-0

Loved this game!! My recap coming soon

What can i say? I don't really know how week 1 for the Bears could have gone much better. I heard none of the "sports people" predict the Bears to beat the Falcons in this one. The Bears, however, dominated this game. It was so freakin sweet! I love when the Bears defense shows up like they did today. Urlacher was his good self, and the Bears offense was clicking with different players coming up big on every drive. Cutler, that guy who just drives me nuts sometimes, he was just good in this game, thats what i want that guy to do! I hope this means we'll see more of him like this in the future.

I actually like it when people underestimate the Bears against good teams. It makes a Bears win all the more sweet. Looking ahead to next week i see they are already favoring the Saints to beat the Bears by 7. Good. I hope i'm as happy after that game as i am now after this game.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Dumb Bears beating my Falcons!

Geoff said...

Yeah, sorry Paul. Not really though. You're not 16