Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wildcard Round: AFC Matchups

vs
29 - 23
OT

Boy o boy. I's wrong on another one. That puts me at 1-3 for the wildcard round. This was the best game of the weekend though. I can't believe the Broncos won. The Steelers winning this game was my most confident prediction of all the games. I know i've not liked the Tebows before in the season, but i found myself rooting for them now in the playoffs. I think i was just mad at them for the way they beat the Bears. That sucked. Its pretty cool tho how the year has gone for them and Tebow. Man, just about everyone is nuts about Tebow. They either hate him or love him. I don't think he's an incredibly great QB, but he can play and make big plays when needed. I think he's pretty decent for a rookie. Plus by what i see, he seems like a pretty good guy. It sure would be cool for the Tebows to beat the Patriots next week. I think there'd be madness in the streets.
So without going on forever, (maybe i will more later) this was one of the best football games i've seen in quite a while.
8-8 ............................ 12-4
Prediction: Steelers win 24-7




vs
31 - 10
Didn't get this one right at all. Oh well, i didn't really have too good of an idea on either of these teams, and didn't think either team had a great chance going forward after this game. Could be wrong tho, i am often.
10-6 ............................ 9-7
Prediction: Bengals win 31-21

No comments: