Monday, April 30, 2012

Playoffs.... it has begun

Let me take a second to talk about what i thought about the game 1's in the playoffs.

East
1. Chicago won, but that sucks for them and Rose that he got hurt and is out. I still think they are a good team without him, and will win this first series, after that, who knows.

2. Heat killed the Knicks. I didn't really see that coming. I still say the Heat win in 6 games, but who knows, could be less. Or the Knicks could come out and do something different.

3. The Magic won game 1 against Indiana. I thought that was going to be a sweep, but its just one game, it all depends what happens in game 2. Indiana is good this year.

4. The Hawks beat the Celtics in game 1. Maybe they'll finally get past them. I do say good for Rondo getting in that ref's bidness. That was a bad call. Call a jump ball on that. Players were all jumping in there and it was a Hawks player that jumped in first on top of a guy. But either way... just thought it nifty at the time, although he might get suspended for game 2.

West
1. Well the Spurs won game 1. They played really good. Its going to be a tough task for the Jazz to get 4 wins. I'm just happy to see them in there fighting. All we need is a chance. So you're sayin' there's a chance....? According to Hollinger's playoff odds thingy at the end of the regular season, the Jazz have a 2.6% chance of making the Finals, and a 0.8% chance of winning the finals. I'll take that.

2. Thunder won on a buzzer beater pretty much. Cool

3. Lakers beat the Nuggets. Nifty.

4. The Clippers came back from 27 points down to beat the Grizzlies by 1! Holy moly. I have my little playoff thing on the left side of my blog where i keep track of playoff series. The Clippers game was the last of the night, and i was updating each series. I wanted to just finish them all and i looked at the score of the Clippers game, saw they were down by like 15 pts with 4 minutes left and i just put it down as a loss for them. That'll teach me. I was just surfing online and checked back on the game and saw them down by just 3 pts so i turned it on and watched. Huge comeback, i'm impressed.

No comments: