Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Playoffs.... round 1 not quite done

West
2 series are over. Both were sweeps. Jazz got swept by Spurs and Mavs got swept by Thunder. The 1 and 2 seeds are pretty durn good i guess. Both other west first round series are 3-1. Not much surprise in the Lakers Nuggets series. I said i thought Lakers would win in 7. Maybe it won't go that long... maybe it could i suppose. It does surprise me a little that the Clippers are up 3-1. Of all the first round series that was the toughest to guess what would happen. Its been a pretty close series up to this point even though the Clippers are up 3-1. That first game of the series might be bigger than it even seemed to be at the time.

East
I have not much to say over here. Every series is 3-1. The only big surprise for me over here is that the Bulls are down 1-3 in their series. It sure is falling apart for them in the playoffs. It looks like i may be right on a bunch of who wins each series, but probably right on none of my guesses on how many games each series goes. I do still have a shot at being right on some of those guesses tho.

Good day.

No comments: