Sunday, December 30, 2012

Week 17 Bears at Lions




vs
26 - 24
Season Record 10-6 
 Bears won.  Took care of business.  Got screwed again by the Packers.  Packers lost to the Vikings so the Vikings go to the playoffs, and Bears miss out.  Funny, the Packers have to face the Vikings in the Wildcard round this weekend.  I hope the Packers lose to them again, serves them right.  So its the end of the season now for Bears. 
 The Bears fired coach Lovie Smith day after the game. I'm not a huge fan of the decision. I do hope things get better under a new coach and not worse... could go either way. I think teams get way to hasty firing head coaches in the NFL. The longest tenured coach in the NFL is Patriots Belichick, who has been coach since 2000. Next longest after that was some coach i cant remember now who started in 2003. Seriously, there is one coach in the NFL who has been there longer than 10 years?? That is just silly to me. Silly.

No comments: