Friday, January 11, 2013

NFC Divisional Round

Falcons vs Seahawks
 30 - 28
Oh man i was almost right on! The Seahawks had a big ol comeback and took the lead 28-27 with 30ish seconds left in the game. I thought i had predicted it right, but the Falcons made a couple quick plays and were able to kick a field goal. Sweet.

 13-3 ..................... 12-5
My Prediction: Seahawks win 28-27
Close game, Seahawks just beat out in the end.  I don't know.  Falcons have been good.  Maybe they will do something different this year, but in past, they've struggled in the playoffs even after good years.


49ers vs Packers
 45 - 31
Good, Packers lose. I was wrong. Good. Wrong on both NFC Matchups, Good.

11-4-1 ............. 12-5
My Prediction:  Packers win 31-28
Another close game for the NFC?  Yeah, lets put the Packers down for the win i guess.  I am hoping for a Packers and Seahawks rematch from their weird early season game.  This one would mean a bit more though.  So i don't know if i'll be right on these picks.  I guess i have a 50/50 chance.

No comments: