Thursday, January 3, 2013

NFC Wildcard Round

(3)Packers vs (6)Vikings
11-5 .................... 10-6
 24 - 10
Went a lot like i thought it would.  I did think the Vikings would make more of a game of it but their replacement QB Webb didn't really seem to play so well.  Darn, hoped the Vikings would win.  Stupid Packers.
Head to head this year:
Dec 2, Packers win 23-14
Dec 30, Vikings win 37-34
My Prediction: Packers win 31-21
I think the Packers should play much better than they did last week against the Vikings.  I don't think it'll be nearly as close as it was.  I'm hoping for the Vikings to knock out the Packers tho, it would serve them right for letting the Vikings in.


(4)Redskins vs (5)Seahawks
10-6 .............................. 11-5
 14 - 24
I got this one pretty close too.  It didn't really go how i thought, but.. Redskins jumped up early but couldn't do anything later after Griffin 3 got hurt.  It didn't really end up as close as the score seems.
No head to head this year.  Last 3 years Redskins 2-1 over Seahawks.
My Prediction: Seahawks win 28-17
The Seahawks seem to be just playing too good lately to be stopped and i don't think the Redskins will be able to keep up with them.  I could be wrong on this one... Those Redskins, what like 7 in a row won now?

No comments: