Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bears Lose

I didn't get around to writing about the Bears game on Sunday yet but i will now. It was the best crappy game in a while. It was pretty cool how it all ended in the fourth quarter, just the wrong team won. I thought the Bears were out of it when Atlanta was about to kick a field goal late in the fourth quarter to go up 9 points. They missed and the Bears came back with a nice drive to go all the way into the end zone with less than half a minute left, to go up by 1 point. It was pretty sweet and i thought the Bears had won, but no, Atlanta made a long pass play to get into field goal range with 1 second left. They didn't miss this one too. Oh well. Bears will win this week. Thats all i have to say about that.

3 comments:

Paul said...

yeah, that was a crazy finish. It made a lot of the people in my class happy here in Atlanta.

Geoff said...

oh yeah, i forgot you live there in that silly area. Dumb atlanta, winning against the Bears. Paul are you going and being a fan of the Falcons?

Paul said...

No, I haven't really even followed the NFL very much until I started playing fantasy. I'm starting to get a little more into it, but I'm not really a fan of any team. I'm more of a college football guy.