Friday, October 17, 2008

Red Sox pull it off...

I can't believe that i saw that happen tonight. Before the game started i thought just maybe the Red Sox could possibly come back being down in the series. I thought they had a chance, and why not, they have done it a couple times in the last few years. During the game though after the Rays went up 7-0 i really thought there was just no way. Ortiz with a home run after such a bad batting record in the series.

I couldn't believe they came back. Each inning they got closer and finally went ahead in the ninth to win. I almost missed the end of the game because i had it recorded on our DVR, and i was watching it at about 11:30 and there was only 10 minutes left recorded when the game ended. I'm glad it didn't go into extra innings, i would have missed the end.

No comments: