Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jazz thoughts as of April 22, 9 in the PM

I don't really know. Not so great the first two games. We are going to games 3 and 4 tomorrow and Saturday. We'll see what happens with these games. The Jazz have to get them both. I am really looking forward to the games, playoffs are always good to be in the arena, especially when the Jazz play the Lakers.

Me and my wife and son have been to about 8 games in the last two seasons i think, and in the last two years the Jazz have won every game we have been at. Maybe that streak can continue at least 2 more games. We love going to Jazz playoff games. Not a whole lot cooler than going nuts at a Jazz playoff game at the Energy Solutions Arena.

Go Jazz!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

I hope their winning streak with you in the building continues!

Paul said...

Hopefully your streak will continue. I think it's possible, but without Memo it could be bad.